• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

HGTV Dream Home 2012

gmcunni

Goodbye East Coast, i'm going skiing with TTB in Utah.. . after I win the house that is.

http://www.hgtv.com/dream-home/index.html

01-DH2012_Front-GMC_s4x3_lg.jpg

Last edited:

dropKickMurphy

It would be frustrating to live less than 10 miles from Alta, but have to drive > 50 miles to get there.

gmcunni

It would be frustrating to live less than 10 miles from Alta, but have to drive > 50 miles to get there.

LOL, i was looking at the maps last night myself.. but still, Park City, The Canyons, Deer Valley and Sundance all within 30 minutes ain't too bad.

dropKickMurphy

LOL, i was looking at the maps last night myself.. but still, Park City, The Canyons, Deer Valley and Sundance all within 30 minutes ain't too bad.

I suppose I could use a chunk of the $500K to buy a really nice vehicle to make that drive more enjoyable.

It would be a nice problem to have.

dropKickMurphy

you get a free GMC Terrain SUV with the house, that should get you there ;-)

Nice!!!!

In that case, I can put the $$$ towards a room at the Peruvian on storm nights.

As well as gas for all those trips to Park City, Lcc, BCC, Snowbasin and Pow-Mow.

gmcunni

today is the last day to enter. wife and i have done twice a day every day since it started. plan is to mve to UT just before the new school year starts.

hammer

today is the last day to enter. wife and i have done twice a day every day since it started. plan is to mve to UT just before the new school year starts.
You'll have to cancel those plans when I win...;-)

I'm actually glad that I don't have to keep entering each day, that was a pain.

bigbog

Just wanted to let you all know....after I win...at the initial bar-b-que burgers will only be a buck...together with FREE PARKING!!!......as to the trip out....ya' gotta pay, and you gotta get your own lift tickets.....LOL..

So when will the winner be crowned?