• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

HGTV Dream House- Stowe, Vt

noski

Dream Home party

I am actually going to the Dream Home on Friday for a cocktail reception and tour. Mr. noski did cabinet work in the kitchen. Should be interesting!

gmcunni

I am actually going to the Dream Home on Friday for a cocktail reception and tour. Mr. noski did cabinet work in the kitchen. Should be interesting!

very cool, sneak us some pictures. Please don't get my new house too dirty! :grin:

gmcunni

Unless one of you is in Illinois, you didn't win the Dream Home....

Damn it! i was looking at the HGTV site last night and it indicated they'd already pulled the winner's name and were working on the "ambush"

so pissed, i need a drink.:angry:

gmcunni

BenedictGomez

Too bad the people who won it arent even skiers. Contest junkies who have entered every HGTV contest in almost the last decade. How much you wanna' bet they're out of shape and sedentary? lol

Morwax

There were 2 sites where you could enter each one daily. So two altogether daily without cheating.
Forgot about the frontdoor site ya thats 2. Too bad it couldnt be someone who would get some use out of it:-(

MommaBear

Guess I'll take down my note on the door for the HGTV people letting them know where I was going to be this weekend. :sad:

Warp Daddy

Better yet all skiers can take solace that these flatlandersare gonna get one helluva property tax bill and it's gonna go up each year at greater than the rate of inflation :D

WWF-VT

What's the over/under bet on the date that a "For Sale" sign goes up on that place before next ski season ?