• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Houston, we've got accumulation!! (with gratuitous pics)

Birdman829

I said in the other thread that there was no accum so it was tough to get a pic. That was then, this is now. I present, for your viewing pleasure, snow outside my dorm building.

snow on the ground
Dorm019.jpg

snow in the air
Dorm020.jpg

snow all over
Dorm022.jpg

snow in my hair and me showing my gnar face (sorry if I scare any of you)
Dorm023.jpg

Last edited:

awf170

Nice pictures. So are you skiing tomorrow? BTW, you have on nice dorm room. How did you get such a nice room freshman year. The room they showed us on the tour was terrible.

Birdman829

I ended up in University Heights (new dorms with mostly private bathrooms although some are shared between two rooms) out of sheer luck. Most kids in U-Heights are either in the Honor's College or are in some kind of environmental living/learning thing. Some of us are just lucky. I might be in the Honors College next year so I could be back here.

I won't be skiing tomorrow as I don't have any rock skis here. Unless I find someone with an extra pair and a 305 mm boot sole who is heading up Mansfield tomorrow :p