• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How's Your Bracket?

skiNEwhere

I have all my final fours remaining, and 5/8 of my elite 8. So, better than previous years.

I have Michigan(2) beating Florida(1) in the championship game

MadMadWorld

I have 6 of 8 in both. I went all out in one bracket....Florida, Iowa State, Baylor, and Louisville with Iowa State winning it all. The other I had Florida, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Louisville with Louisville winning.

bigbog

With the "oFfIcIaL" CBS "NCAA" logo on top...it pushed any hardcopy to 2 pages, taking a little more work to get it into 1 page so one didn't have to go to the reading glasses....just mid-close glasses:roll: ...but easier now that it's down to the artificially sweetened 16.
The quarterfinals and semis often turn out to be the best....my repeated bet..;-)

Last edited:

jimk

One of my daughters goes to UVA. Curious to see how they do. I'll be on campus Sunday (hopefully after skiing nearby Wintergreen) and could see some Elite Eight Fever if they win tonight.

MadMadWorld

One of my daughters goes to UVA. Curious to see how they do. I'll be on campus Sunday (hopefully after skiing nearby Wintergreen) and could see some Elite Eight Fever if they win tonight.

Going to be an awesome game tonight

skiNEwhere

I had Baylor in my final 4 too. O well my other 3 are still in the running

skiNEwhere

I figured them for an upset like they did in 2012. It's impossible to figure what low(ish) ranked teams will make an upset. Case and point Dayton this year

jaysunn

Bracket is supposed to be newly open terrain and awesome up in Maine. What's basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Geoff

I have UConn and Notre Dame in the finals. That is still looking pretty safe for the chick bracket. The first half of the UConn/BYU game was interesting. I skipped happy hour to watch it. UConn doesn't match up well against a ginormous center and bricked all 8 3-point shots in the first half.

Mens, I mostly don't care. Street thugs in training to be NBA street thugs.

MadMadWorld

I have UConn and Notre Dame in the finals. That is still looking pretty safe for the chick bracket. The first half of the UConn/BYU game was interesting. I skipped happy hour to watch it. UConn doesn't match up well against a ginormous center and bricked all 8 3-point shots in the first half.

Mens, I mostly don't care. Street thugs in training to be NBA street thugs.

Do you find many people to do it with? I feel like the one seeds always make it to the Final Four

skiNEwhere

I got Florida left in the final four. My pick to win it all, Michigan lost yesterday