• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

If you could talk to one dead person for an hour.... who would it be?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Let's say you have your choice to bring back from the dead, just one person, and have a chance to have an hour long conversation... who would it be and what would you talk about?

Rules of the game:
1) Can't be Jesus or any other divisive religious figure
2) If it's a politician, and you want to talk about politics, you can't give specifics, so as not to break the no politics rules.... just say it's so and so, and "I'd talk politics" or something to that effect

dmc

John Lennon - Would talk about his take on current events..

bvibert

Staff member
Any of my grand parents. My Dad's parents died when I was young so I never got to know them. My Mom's parents were around much longer, but I didn't visit them as often as I should have and now I feel like I missed out on getting to know them better than I did. So, in all cases I'd just like to find out who they were, other than being my parent's parents, what it was like when they were younger, life's lessons, etc, etc..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My dad's father. He died when I was barely 4 years old. The little bit I remember about him are fond memories, but I wish I knew him better. From what my dad tells me about him, he was a real stand-up guy even though he had a pretty screwed up life. Went through a lot and I bet he would have a pretty interesting perspective on life.

frozencorn

Hemingway. It's probably not answerable to ask how he could make such complex stories out of such a simplistic style, so I'd probably just ask if wanted to hit the bar for a few.

Warp Daddy

I'm Breaking yer rules !!

My Mom and Dad

Ii miss them and altho i spent lots of time with them as an adult i NEVER Thanked them ENOUGH for ALL they did for me and the supportive environment they assured . They remain my inspiration.