• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ignore List

Greg

Staff member
In case you didn't know, you can add members to your ignore list here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/profile.php?do=editlist

So.....my question is...do you have anyone in your ignore list? Care to share who? ;)

I never really understood the point of it. After all, if other members quote someone on your ignore list, you see their posts anyway...

bvibert

Staff member
In case you didn't know, you can add members to your ignore list here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/profile.php?do=editlist

So.....my question is...do you have anyone in your ignore list? Care to share who? ;)

I never really understood the point of it. After all, if other members quote someone on your ignore list, you see their posts anyway...

I've never seen the point of it either. It must be hard to follow a thread if you're missing half the posts... If I encounter some drivel that I don't want to waste my time on, I don't...

Paul

I put someone on an ignore list on a different forum awhile back. It just made things more frustrating and hard to follow. If a post is stupid or annoying, and doesn't violate the TOS, I stop reading it.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'll admit it, I'm ignorant of a lot of things. I'll even admit I'm a bilingual illiterate- I can't read or write in two different languages.

I'm impressed you did so well reading my post. You being from Arkansas, I was debating if I should have wrote "ignant" but then I figured all of the words with more than four letters are going straight over your head anyway...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Never saw the point to an ignore list. Just makes things more confusing. Like the others, I just skip over whatever offends/annoys me.

Greg

Staff member
Never saw the point to an ignore list. Just makes things more confusing. Like the others, I just skip over whatever offends/annoys me.

I would strongly advise that you add that bvibert character to your ignore list though.

ctenidae

I'm impressed you did so well reading my post. You being from Arkansas, I was debating if I should have wrote "ignant" but then I figured all of the words with more than four letters are going straight over your head anyway...

Just type slow, and I'll get by okay.