• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

iPad app crashes frequently

Edd

This is a new issue to me but I haven't used it for a few months. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I haven't used the Apple app. It's a little outdated so I need to spend a day getting it updated. The Apple ones are a particular pain in the ass because you need to create all these developer licenses and crap and I don't have a mac. But le tme check it out, I want to get the updates in, there is a lot of good new stuff.

I will try to get to it in a week or two!

Edd

Thanks Nick. To the extent that's it's helpful, this does not happen on my iPhone.

Edd

Both devices are up to date for iOS. There have been at least a couple of updates since I took a break from the forum mid-summer. I tried deleting the app and re-installing but it had no effect.

JDMRoma

My app is also crashing, can not even open up Alpinezone on my phone now at all.
I had just marked all posts as read today for the first time ever and then from there on out its been crashing.
Im up to date on software, iPhone 5s, never had problems until today. can't even get on the site now with my phone.
i deleted and reloaded it from the apps and still NFG

dmw

Same here, no changes or updates just crashes instantly on iPhone.

JDMRoma

I'm back on my phone. Had to log in but it's working

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

I was unable to use it as well and installed tapatalk. But now seems ok.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

chuckstah

About every 2 weeks I have to go in to settings and clear all data on my Droid app. Then login again and it works fine.