• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jack Frost 22/23 season

gittist

Does anyone know if JFBB is proceeding with installing the new lifts? There's nothing on Twitter, FB, or their home page.

FBGM

Just came on here to post about this subject.

The add SkyTrac just put out is aggressive. Seems they are in desperate need for employees to finish or start or continue on the lifts they are putting in there. I’m

gittist

Skied Jack Frost December 12, 2022. Mostly beginner terrain open, only 3 trails that I would normally ski so I didn't stay long. The one new lift that I rode has nice comfortable seats but seems to be as slow (maybe a tiny bit faster) as the one it replaced.

The lodge is back to pre-covid with the following exceptions. The inside bag storage is VERY limited, all the food is now out of the cafeteria, and the ski shop is at least twice the size it was before.

There is NO NEED for the cattle/snow fences at the lift loading area on a weekday but they keep them up so if you come down the 'wrong' side it's a little hike to the other side. The snow was slow so I couldn't make it to the other side with out attempting to skate even by going straight down the last third of the hill.