• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay Peak: "We'll reopen on Thursday and who says you can't get a free lunch?!"

thetrailboss

Staff member
Jay Peak: "We'll reopen on Thursday and who says you can't get a free lunch?!"

Jay Peak has said that they are reopening on Thursday and will offer skiing and riding from Thursday-Sunday instead of Saturday-Sunday. Not only that, but the $39 ticket includes free lunch at the Tower Bar :blink: What you say?

Jay Peak Snow Report said:
Tickets will be just $39 for Adults and $29 for Juniors and these rate include lunch in Tower Bar.

Impressive and going above and beyond I'd say!!!!

thetrailboss

Staff member
If it wasn't 6 hours away.....

"But WAIT....there's more!!!!

Jay Peak said:
ONE LAST STORM - Stay trailside in either the Tram Hause Lodge or a Slopeside condo from just $69pp/do. This rate includes lodging and lift tickets, and kids 14 & under stay and ski free.

vince-g1.jpg

:wink:

lazyasian

Staying in Franconia tonight, making the drive up to Jay tomorrow. Gonna get some earned turns in tomorrow and then if I'm lucky I can skip classes Thursday and get some lift-serviced seconds! Pretty stoked to finally be getting some more pow!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Staying in Franconia tonight, making the drive up to Jay tomorrow. Gonna get some earned turns in tomorrow and then if I'm lucky I can skip classes Thursday and get some lift-serviced seconds! Pretty stoked to finally be getting some more pow!

Sick.....

:D

neil

I'm almost in tears seeing this. I hate being not able to take advantage of this!

WJenness

Wow, wish I could go.

This will be the last year that I leave all my ski stuff at my buddies condo @ SR.

Too many missed opportunities.

-w

powbmps

I'm in for the free lunch. Won't be able to get there until 10. Red jacket and green pants. Holla!

should be cake...

....using my Killington house as a start point to head to Jay.... and with the deals their slow pitching to ski/eat/stay.....it'll be a no brainer....silly me...I thought I'd put the boards away for the season...