• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jiminy peak opening day Sunday November 16$406trails be there from 9to4!!! Come out f

ScottySkis

Good snow today. Very very good time s at Jiminy. New skis helps big time with skiing thanks again Misha for sell ing me excellent Watea s what a difference!!!! Jim and family and friends all had a good first day no crowded . just be careful of close d trail with Nazi patrolled who have us a timeout for 45 minutes. And it was not mean t for us to be on that trail should put a sign up and better roping. What ever it was good ambassadors policing. Good day great opening day.

Cornhead

Did they lock you up for 45 minutes? Better than getting your pass clipped. Where's all those pics from your new phone?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

mriceyman

Only scotty can get a timeout on a mountain lmao

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JimG.

Staff member
Snow was good. Very worth going, got in 4 hours of skiing.

The patrol incident was worth it for the entertainment value of watching my buddy Karl have a meltdown with Jiminy Patrol. I doubt they have heard the last from him.