• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

killington (sort of) 4/15

2knees

Date(s) Skied:4/15

Resort or Ski Area:Killington

Conditions:Spring

Trip Report:

Went up for a quick couple of hours. Close out the season on a better note. I guess i'm lucky to be skiing at all. Anyway, all i hit was superstar so this will be real short. Headwall is gone on skiers right. Decent line on left, middle left was showing some nice teeth by the time i split. Middle of superstar had been groomed recently. A couple of huge bare spots. Lower headwall had a nice line right smack down the middle. Too many people though. Saw 2 collisions and nearly got taken out by a guy CARRYING his son down the trail. ???'s up with that. Anyway, canyon looked real good, nice cover on downdraft and cascade and double dipper, from what i could see. East fall was open too. Didnt have enough time to try anything else. Glad to get 7 more runs in today and put the skis away. Superstar will be done in a week i think. no top to bottom on gondola as spillway has no snow for the last couple hundred yards also.