• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

Edd

Congrats NY! NH continues to pointlessly resist legalizing as all bordering states have switched over. All liquor here is sold by state owned stores 🙄.

On a trip through Farmington, Maine recently I passed about a dozen stores within a couple of miles. I was amazed.

ScottySkis

Such corruption that pays them to keep it up😭
""President Joe Biden has opposed federal legalization of marijuana, saying more study is needed. The White House says his "position has not changed."President Joe Biden has opposed federal legalization of marijuana, saying more study is needed. The White House says his "position has not changed."

ScottySkis

A Chicago-based marijuana company won tax benefits for a 450,000-square-foot production facility in Warwick that it hopes to begin building by May 1.

ScottySkis

While New York won't see sales until the OCM issues rules and regulations, the Sovereign Native American nations could likely be up and running a lot sooner.
-----------
Bryan Polite, the Shinnecock tribal chairman, said if the entire federally recognized sovereign tribe votes in favor, they could begin recreational pot sales before the end of the year.

“Although we’re sovereign, we are following a similar path, as far as responsibility, vetting it through the community and looking at it in its totality,” Polite said.

"If our example is leading the way with the mindset on Long Island, and I think that's a good thing," he said, "because we've been very deliberate with the way we're trying to approach this program — where we mitgate some of the downsides to legalization but also to enhance our tribal programs and capabilities from this program — then it's a welcome change in our dealings with outside agencies."

snoseek

Bought some of this delta 8 shit that everyone is talking about. Fully legal got it in nh. Its derived from hemp. Gives me a great high but without the mental part so much. I like it lots!

ScottySkis

Join cannabis advocates, labor leaders and members of impacted communities as we rally in support of HB6377 "AN ACT CONCERNING LABOR PEACE AGREEMENTS AND A
MODERN AND EQUITABLE CANNABIS WORKFORCE."

Endorsing organizations:
CURE-CT
CT Cannawarriors
New England Craft Cannabis Alliance
CT NORML
UFCW