• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

legalize it already

ScottySkis

Still don't understand why everyone doesn't try it once
From Jerry page I
On Facebook

""Finally there was marijuana: Wow! Marijuana! Me and a friend of mine went up into the hills with two joints, the San Francisco foothills, and smoked these joints and just got so high and laughed and roared and went skipping down the streets doing funny things and just having a helluva time.” - Jerry Garcia to Rolling Stone in 1972"

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

ScottySkis

That's wild to me. Not sure how I feel about it. Overall I like the idea of things not being criminal, HOWEVER, I do think some of the harder drugs cause such a loss of mental state that you are more prone to criminal activity. I dunno.
Its just so people addicted can get help from doctors and rehabilitation instead of jail

Rambo

HISTORIC: House of Representatives Approves Bill to End Federal Marijuana Prohibition
BY NORMLERIK
Finally good news comes in bad year

But, they say there is no chance it will pass in the Republican majority US Senate.