• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Like to ski and drink while someone else watches your kids?

Edd

Don’t have to ask me twice. If prices are, say, in the Mt Washington Hotel range then count me in. Actually watched a YouTube vid on this project awhile back.

VTKilarney

Prices for one week in February, including skiing, are between $1,311 and $1,740 USD. That seems reasonable to me.

VTKilarney

Hang on... I think the quote was in USD and I shouldn’t have converted. If that’s the case, it’s between $1,666 and $2,100 USD.

VTKilarney

Brand new, I believe.

The prices seem reasonable to me when you figure that it includes food, drinks, skiing and lessons.

crank

I was up there 1/3/20 and the construction had begun. Might be fun to try.

KustyTheKlown

Brand new, I believe.

The prices seem reasonable to me when you figure that it includes food, drinks, skiing and lessons.

le massif is not a new resort

bucket list place tho. and quebec city is a very neat little town, not far.

Zermatt

Is thi
Hang on... I think the quote was in USD and I shouldn’t have converted. If that’s the case, it’s between $1,666 and $2,100 USD.
This is all in though per adult I assume. Including shitty Canadian beer.

Is this place northeast of Quebec City? Quite a haul, not to mention cold and dark.