• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lodging near Hunter

asnowmobiler

I'm looking for a place near Hunter for the weekend of the 8th and maybe something for the whole 17/18 ski season.
We don't need anything fancy, just relatively clean and close to the mountain and cheap would also be nice. lol

kingslug

Forrester is cheapest I know of and it looks like they did some renovations. Hell of a driveway though..double diamond steep.

catskillman

Forrester is cheapest I know of and it looks like they did some renovations. Hell of a driveway though..double diamond steep.
The Forrester is no longer open to the public. It was sold to a large Hasidic family from Toronto and is exclusively for their use.

catskillman

Roseberry's is probally the cheapest in the village now. Have not seen the rooms, and it does have a cheap bar & restaurant. If you want a condo see if someone in Melodywood is renting.

asnowmobiler

I booked a room at Kaatskill for $133 a night, including fees and taxes with the peaks pass discount.
It was only slightly more expensive than the other places and looked much nicer,
Thanks everyone for all the replies.