• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for a 2nd and or 3rd person to go on a overnight Sunday & 2 days riding Sunday and Monday in North VT for this storm at smugglers. Split costs

MidnightJester

Looking for some snow fun? Any NY, NJ, CT area Skiers and Boarders looking to meet up and hit northern VT and ride some great conditions?? Smugglers and or surrounding ski area Trails, Trees, and Glades all in play. Meet up and ride up together. I will drive if necessary just split gas and overnight stay.

If not this storm who is interested in some to future skiing and boarding on a snow dump in VT?? Usually meet up around "New Rochelle Diner" New Rochelle NY. Route 95(exit 15) or Long Island if you are on it lol. it is approximately 5-1/2hrs from meet up at diner to North VT and Stowe and Smugglers.

MidnightJester

Thank you for the links.

Hope everyone that made it to the mountains this weekend are having a great time. I am still interested in anyone up for this Sunday into Monday wanting to go to northern VT

MidnightJester

Thanks for the hit up Kingslug :) and extra info to all. I ride groomers and natural to all levels and trees if conditions favor the extra fun.

Last edited: