• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for a Mount Snow season rental house for 2021-2022 season

nycskier

I'm looking for a reasonably prices season rental house or small condo for this ski season at Mount Snow. The place is for me and 2 kids (my wife probably wont come very much) so really only need a small condo with 2 or 3 beds and am hoping to not spend a fortune.

If anyone has 1 to rent or knows of one or has advice where to go to find inventory I would be grateful. I would also be open to doing some sort of time share as chances are I wont use it every weekend.

Also would be open to good hotel or owner direct weekend rentals recommendations too. Basically I just need an easy place to take the kids when needed and maybe even crash at mid week when I feel like playing hooky from work.

Thanks!

Aaliyah

So you never thought you'd be the landlord type? Maybe you're heading to the city to build a career and want to rent out your parent's home. Or maybe you've been thinking about retiring and want an extra source of income. This guide https://www.nyrentownsell.com/blog/how-to-rent-a-house/ covers allocating your resources, choosing a rental property and becoming a landlord.