• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for people to ski with

The Sneak

Hello
I am looking to meet other AZ members to ski with. The people I usually ski with are sometimes unavailable or uninterested in the times and places I want to go...it would be nice to find some others around here.

About me:
Relatively normal guy in my 30s, live in S RI, have been skiing on and off for over 20 years. Would characterize myself as somewhere between advanced intermediate (whatever that means) and truly proficient. Basically, I look pretty badass on easier terrain, groomed blacks etc...but not quite so hot in the bumps and woods. Getting better though.

I am a Wachusett passholder (mostly for midweek night skiing) and am always up for day trips to places like BEast, Magic, so VT typical places, Ragged etc...basically anywhere within a 3 hr radius of Providence RI.

I don't mind skiing alone or driving myself there and back...but the combination of the two sort of takes some of the fun out of it for me. So, if you are in RI/MA and or in a similar situation, drop me a pm or reply here.

Thanks

Puck it

Thurs at Kton. Maybe more will go. And during the year give a shout if you are heading up 93 to Cannon.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm on rt 146 if you head up to so vt.... In Uxbridge, just north of N Smithfield... I'll be at Wachusett this year!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cornhead

Have you considered attending the AZ Summit? http://forums.alpinezone.com/showth...-February-8th-10th-2013-at-Sugarloaf-Mountain I happened to make a trip to Saddleback while last year's was going on. Since Sugarloaf is right down the road, I decided to crash the party. I had a great time meeting and skiing with the AZ members there. You would probably meet someone who lives near you, or skis the places you mentioned. I think I was the farthest from home, the Southern Tier of NY, Binghamton. Just give Nick a wide berth while loading the lifts. :wink:

gmcunni

keep an eye on the trip planning forum, almost every weekend you'll find people mentioning where they'll be and most are eager to meet AZers.

jrmagic

keep an eye on the trip planning forum, almost every weekend you'll find people mentioning where they'll be and most are eager to meet AZers.
Anytime you want to hit up Magic let us know. There's several of us AZ members there every weekend and midweek on the Holidays too.