• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lost my skis up on Stowe kitchen wall, want to attempt to go get them back,advice?

Geoff

i'll get them for you. i know that area well. i like otter creek sampler packs. PM me the type of skis and as much info as you can on location

I lost my Gotama's. In the rack in front of the Snowbird tram. 194cm please. I'll give you two Otter Creek sampler packs.

Highway Star

LOL. It's got to be pretty burly up there given that they're nowhere near proper snow depth....

gendateplot.php3

dartmouth01

I'm dying from the suspense here. I think this has a Hollywood movie written all over it.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
All I know is that this place has become way too soft. This guy would have a new orifice by now (or at least a significantly enlarged one) to the point that he would never post in another ski thread again if this were posted in some other ski related websites.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

wa-loaf

All I know is that this place has become way too soft. This guy would have a new orifice by now (or at least a significantly enlarged one) to the point that he would never post in another ski thread again if this were posted in some other ski related websites.

Has anyone checked TGR for a similar thread?

2knees

blah blah blah. all your posts sound the same. here, elsewhere. all the same blather.

2knees

IMHO, consistency is a good thing.

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

consistently complaining is a good thing? You complain the place is soft, too much moderation, they attacked you because you called something gay, complain that the moderators names are a different color etc etc etc. It never ends.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
consistently complaining is a good thing? You complain the place is soft, too much moderation, they attacked you because you called something gay, complain that the moderators names are a different color etc etc etc. It never ends.

Come on...That's all you got? I think you need a few more drinks...You're definitely not nasty enough yet. :)