• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MadJacks

BeefyBoy50

I typed in their website and it is still under construction but half published, so it is full of generic stock images - not a great look

dlague

Exactly! I spoke to a ski shop that sells Apex boots systems. I asked about stiffness and he said he found that there is always play due to the boot so it never seems as solid as a stiff ski boot. They have some demos and he said I try them for a day.

The OP design seems like it could have even more play potentially.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

Given how comfortable ski boots are becoming, it's almost like it's an attempt at a solution to a problem that's 10 years too late.

Hawkshot99

Given how comfortable ski boots are becoming, it's almost like it's an attempt at a solution to a problem that's 10 years too late.
I have customers who all the time tell me they wished a ski boot was as comfy as a snowboard boot. I find a properly sized and fit ski boot to be more comfy than a proper snowboard boot. Because of the materials they are made from, there is not a lot that can be done besides a footbed on snowboard boots.
Most people wear both ski and board boots far to big. This makes them feel ok in the store but horrible when actually being used.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app