• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Meatheads

Sparky

OK what's the deal. There are ski movie trailers all over the web, but no sign from the Meatheads. Their web sites are unchanged, there have been rumors that they were not doing a movie this year and they have not responded to emails requesting and explanation. What's up?

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
OK what's the deal. There are ski movie trailers all over the web, but no sign from the Meatheads. Their web sites are unchanged, there have been rumors that they were not doing a movie this year and they have not responded to emails requesting and explanation. What's up?

We're not out shouting from the hills the new plan till our new website drops. But continue to answer these questions across the internet, social, etc...

https://www.newschoolers.com/ns/forums/readthread/thread_id/753762/

As I have here as well...

thetrailboss

Staff member
To paraphrase what I just read, the annual films are gone I guess. There will be clips and other segments.

:sadwalk: