• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Michigan in my rear view mirror!

bvibert

Staff member
I have to say, though, that there were many photo opportunities missed because we were having so much fun skiing that the camera didn't come out.

That's when you know you're having a good time. I have the same problem usually myself. I end up taking a bunch of pics from the lift towards the end of the day, just so I have something to show. ;)

Trekchick

That's when you know you're having a good time. I have the same problem usually myself. I end up taking a bunch of pics from the lift towards the end of the day, just so I have something to show. ;)
It would have been great fun to share the Mary Jane Experience with the SunDown Gang!

Have you seen the Bumpalooza trailer teaser from Bushmogulmaster?
I'll see if I can dig it up.

Trekchick

Yes, he posted it here.
The guy toward the end of the video in the orange pants, green jacket and yellow helmet is our friend Bumpfreaq from Michigan. Very cool doood!
He is the one who took the pic I have as my AZ avatar.
Story with the pic:
I followed him into Windows at Breck last year. Manoman those trees were tight. I was cherry picking my way through the trees while BF was ripping through them.......
He gets over this little ledge and stops to yell......"take the drop" which freaked me out so I came to a snow plow stop.
That is why I have "Don't freaq me out!" as the tag for my avatar.

He was all to happy to show us around his home away from home. We were all to happy to follow him where ever he went. We, however can not keep up with him in the moguls!

Brian, I think your family would love Mary Jane/Winter Park!