• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Miscellaneous Discussions

drjeff

I filled up today in Greenfield, Mass for $1.85! A full tank of gas and drinks and snacks for me and my daughter for under $30!

Philpug

What happens to the people that bought Chrysler products based on getting 2.99 a gal? Do they still pay that? ;)

drjeff

What happens to the people that bought Chrysler products based on getting 2.99 a gal? Do they still pay that? ;)

Chrysler going out of business in the near future may have the ultimate say in the question :rolleyes: :eek:

ctenidae

My wife and I were discussing that very same thing. One has to wonder.

I'm not sure, but I think they gave you a credit card of sorts. I'm guessing Chrysler is very happy with recent price movements, especially if it helped them sell any cars.

drjeff

I realized last night as I was brushing my teeth that the sound that my Oral B electric toothbrush makes is almost identical to the sound that the fan guns make at Mount Snow :rolleyes:

drjeff

Cleaning up water soaked, moldy drywall is now officially called "microbial remmediation" :rolleyes: