• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Miscellaneous Discussions

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Warp Daddy

:blink: What is wrong with you people????? :blink:

Guess I know who won't be eating my cookies in the future... I think it's a waste to bake chocolate chip cookies without nuts...

I'll eat them Carrie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---------------- MMMMM""MMMMM cookies -- want cooki now !

drjeff

:blink: What is wrong with you people????? :blink:

Guess I know who won't be eating my cookies in the future... I think it's a waste to bake chocolate chip cookies without nuts...

Trust me, in my line of work I see WWWAAAYYY too many "nut trauma" accidents! Smooth and creamy is the way in my book!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:blink: There is something wrong with you people...

drjeff - I go the other way: I hate mushy foods for the most part. Oatmeal makes me gag.

That's okay... more cookies for everyone else then. ;)

drjeff

:blink: There is something wrong with you people...

drjeff - I go the other way: I hate mushy foods for the most part. Oatmeal makes me gag.

That's okay... more cookies for everyone else then. ;)

Heck, I've been known to "fondle" a wrapped cookie or a loaf of bread at a store before I buy it to make sure it's not over done(ready as crunchy ;) :rolleyes:) Like I've said, I have crunch issues. For some people its a texture thing, for me it's a crunch thing!

As pathetic as it is, even the sound of someone biting into a raw carrot to me is worse then fingernails scraping on a chalkboard to me:eek: But then again I don't have issues with the sound of a dental drill :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

Issues, yup, I've got them :)

ctenidae

Inflation in Hungary in July 1946 hit an annualized rate of 1.49X10^13%, meaning prices doubled avery 13.5 hours. That's 41.9 quintillion percent.

Highest inflation rate ever recorded.

drjeff

Inflation in Hungary in July 1946 hit an annualized rate of 1.49X10^13%, meaning prices doubled avery 13.5 hours. That's 41.9 quintillion percent.

Highest inflation rate ever recorded.

WOW, unfreakingbelieavable!

That rate of inflation increase was just barely faster than the increase in the rate of items that Andy was adding for his annual 2 day tuckerman ravine trip last season ;)

http://forums.alpinezone.com/24347-...pril.html?highlight=tuckerman+ravine+day+trip

;) :lol: ;)