• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mother Nature = Fail!!!

MadPadraic

MP after 7 decades on this planet and 50 yrs of skiing and after facing my own demise with open heart surgery 4 yrs and STILL skiing and enjoying a myriad of other physical and enjoyable interests The SUM total of this philosophy is THE result .

Peace bro !

I look at it this way. If I wanted predictability the weather, I'd move to Hawaii where basically the biggest variable year round is what will the wave height be and on what side of the island will they be breaking?

Each season in New England is GREAT. I've got tons of outdoor activities year round that I enjoy participating in so I try and appreciate each one and each day for what it is. If someone is stressing about something that isn't happening right now, chances are that they'll likely miss out on an opportunity that is currently presenting itself. Carpe Diem!

I love your outlooks and wish I was ready to share them.

ScottySkis

I just checked Killington 10 day forecast for 30 in about 5 days out from now. Snowmaking weather will be here soon.