• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow 11/24/06

redalienx11

Website
www.alaskamountainguides.com
Date(s) Skied: 11/24/06

Resort or Ski Area: Mount Snow

Conditions: Packed Powder, Scraped off packed powder.

Trip Report:
Got up at 3:30 to drive up to Mount Snow Today. When I got there I knew it would e a great day because there was not a cloud in the sky and not many cars in the parking lots. I knew exactly what I wanted to do so I headed up straight for the North Face. I alternated between Chute and Canyon almost the whole day. The conditions were great on the edges of the trail- as usual. The crowds really weren't that bad. Occasionally I would get in a litlle traffic jam in a narrow section of trail but that was rare and I never had to wait in a lift line for more than 1 minute. If tommorow is anything like today was than you guys should have a blast. It felt "good" to be turning again. I say "good" because I can barely walk after a full day of tele turns but it is a good feeling! New skis are a go! I attached a few pics.

bvibert

Staff member
Just got back from Snow today. It was indeed very good. I'll post up a report and a couple of pics later...