• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow 3.12.16

gmcunni

Mt Snow 3.12.16
Sunny Warm

Hit DOTS for breakfast on the way in. never been before, it was AWESOME. won't go back again, at least not before a ski day. too much food!! couldn't finish my meal, for me an unusual event.

Arrived about 10 @ mountain, no rush, it got below freezing overnight so wanted the sun to start softening things. picked up my "free" spring pass after signing up for my 16/17 Explorer pass.

The snow report said 33 or 35 trails to start the day and more might open. Not sure of the final count at the end of day but i think we skied most everything we could find open at least once. Getting thin, wonder how long they can go.

lift lines were minimal. rode the bubble as a double more than we had others with us. waited far longer in line for beer at the Bullwheel.

Fun day overall. if weather holds I'll go back next weekend.

ScottySkis

Here Sunday today colder and windy more then I was. Expecting .sleep in car last night .getting much needed wax and sharping first in morning .haven't been to Vermont all winter finally here. Anyone else who like take turns of and say hi blue light flecce coat red pants brown helmet . Hopefully to meet Dr Jeff !i guess when If i go bar after lunch. Hopefully Maryjane comes out to say hi!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

drjeff

Here Sunday today colder and windy more then I was. Expecting .sleep in car last night .getting much needed wax and sharping first in morning .haven't been to Vermont all winter finally here. Anyone else who like take turns of and say hi blue light flecce coat red pants brown helmet . Hopefully to meet Dr Jeff !i guess when If i go bar after lunch. Hopefully Maryjane comes out to say hi!!!

Sorry Scotty, I wasn't at my home hill this weekend. Over in New Hampshire watching my daughter race.

Not sure if I'll be at my home mountain next weekend now as currently my kids are scheduled to have away races next weekend as well (snow permitting)

ScottySkis

where to you park?
Saturday night in Walmart/ 24 hour Price chopper parking lot . any town with Walmart yiu can parking int their kits lots. I like price chopper bathroom better then wakmrt. Near Bennington on Vermont 7 ? I used due this a lot in Rutland in 2006.