• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt. Washington Roll Call

snowmonster

Now that the lift-served season is over, AZers will probably be heading over to Mt. Washington to earn their turns. Post up if you'll be in the neighborhood.

I'll be in the Bowl this weekend -- blue jacket, green boots, green Rossis, Sea Dogs cap.

dmc

Weather! Don't let the weatherman spoil your fun. The past 3 trips up turned out great anyway.
This past Sunday was a perfect example.

yup - if you don't like the weather up there... just wait a few minutes..

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
being as though i all but missed my first winter since age 3, i'll probably try to make up for it by getting up there. lived in NE long enough where tucks / washington should be checked off the list at this point. late may would be my best guess

deadheadskier

Staff member
I hear what you guys are saying, but Saturday is calling for a high of 35, windy and rainy; Sunday high of 27 snow and wind.

Not exactly the spring corn I'm after. Maybe next weekend.....

jerryg

An overnight freeze followed by T-storms on Mount Washington... I'd hope that any of you would be wise enough to stay away.

SIKSKIER

^ Looks like it'll be a hiking weekend instead of a ski trip. But, at this point, I'll take what I can get. With Tux, you make plans then see what happens when you get there.

Tuckermans IS a hiking trip anyway.You just have a little more on your back.Bring the skis along for the hike.