• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My Cape Cod Pics

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Ok, I'm back, did you all miss me? :) I took some pics if anyone want to see them, they're here: http://www.killingtonaccess.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1655 .

Also learned the proper way to start a camp fire:

main.php

Grassi21

sorry we couldn't hook up andy. the dogs missed you.

dmc

Nothing like a fire on a beach...
One of life's pleasures..

2knees

I guess alot of us were on the cape last week.

whereabouts were you andy?

2knees

I camp out in North Truro, you?

this year we were down with the masses in New Seabury but usually we go to my aunts place in Eastham.
I much prefer the outer cape but my wife was already looking to rebook the place from this year. Its such a difference between the two areas.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
this year we were down with the masses in New Seabury but usually we go to my aunts place in Eastham.
I much prefer the outer cape but my wife was already looking to rebook the place from this year. Its such a difference between the two areas.

In my book, outer cape is the best.

2knees

In my book, outer cape is the best.

no doubt about that. the place we were at was like some kind of over stuffed country club. beach was nice, cottage was nice but the vibe was not like i'm used to. tons of money, HUGE out of place trophy homes and the associated attitudes.

Greg

Staff member
Poor Vee...

Cripes Andy, you're one creepy mo fo.

main.php

:lol: Seriously, great pics. Looks like you all had a nice time. :beer:

main.php

Nice!!!

Grassi21

Silence of the Lambs.

Nice pics, Andy. Agree on the Outer Cape. Wellfleet is my favorite with Eastham a close second. Next year, we'll grill kielbasas on the beach.

actually that line is in both movies.

wellfleet rocks. we grabbed some food at that place macs on the water. best fried scallops i have ever had. despite having in-laws with a place in brewster we plan to rent one of those tiny bungalows right across from the beach. we should be hitting the oyster fest again in october too.