• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NELSAP Gold...

laxski

Bryant is a top notch business school, very underrated. There connections are amazing. A few of my friends got some great internships at big name companies through Bryant their senior years and ended up getting hired at the end of the internships.
That is nice to hear Tin, have heard it but from an impartial source it carries a lot of weight

NHpowderhound

Nice report. I live in Rochester, NH and there is a beautiful home at the top of a hill I drive by on the "back side" of Rochester Hill on Tebbetts Rd Just east before Roberts Rd that has an old rusted rope tow line line still on it. I know NELSAP lists Mitchell Hill in Gonic as a defunct area but I am curious about the history of this paticular lift. Was it privately owned? I will try to stop and get a picture of the lift as the poles and rusted hardware are still intact then share it, particularly with NELSAP. Hey Nick, how old were you when you started NELSAP? If I remember you were just a teenager, right?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nice report. I live in Rochester, NH and there is a beautiful home at the top of a hill I drive by on the "back side" of Rochester Hill on Tebbetts Rd Just east before Roberts Rd that has an old rusted rope tow line line still on it. I know NELSAP lists Mitchell Hill in Gonic as a defunct area but I am curious about the history of this paticular lift. Was it privately owned? I will try to stop and get a picture of the lift as the poles and rusted hardware are still intact then share it, particularly with NELSAP. Hey Nick, how old were you when you started NELSAP? If I remember you were just a teenager, right?

My wife is from Gonic. Her mother used to ski at Mitchell Hill. Next time I see my MIL, I'll ask if she knows anything about the lift over on Tebbetts Road.

MBRI

Please everyone stop encouraging him to ski it this winter. He will use my good ski's.

Signed:

Tins Dad.