• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New boots

rocks860

Finally decided to get some new boots. Went to alpine haus in ct and picked up the dalbello panterra 120. Anyone have any experience with these? Just getting them fitted today they felt way more comfortable than what I've been skiing in recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keyser soze

Got some new boots also and first time I'm getting them fitted. Cant wait to try them out (little pun there:)

Hawkshot99

Finally decided to get some new boots. Went to alpine haus in ct and picked up the dalbello panterra 120. Anyone have any experience with these? Just getting them fitted today they felt way more comfortable than what I've been skiing in recently

I have owned the 120's a few years ago, and currently wear the 130's. I much prefer the 130 as it has a better liner, I turn the flex down to 120.

Sent from my SM-G930F using AlpineZone mobile app

snoseek

I'm on a 120 and their probably the most comfy boot I've ever owned. 75-80 days now and they have held up great and fit has not blown out

rocks860

I have owned the 120's a few years ago, and currently wear the 130's. I much prefer the 130 as it has a better liner, I turn the flex down to 120.

What are the liners in the old ones? I think i read the newer ones have different liners, these ones have the intuition liners

Hawkshot99

What are the liners in the old ones? I think i read the newer ones have different liners, these ones have the intuition liners

I had the 120's 2 years ago. The options are standard liners and "ID NOW" intuition Liners that Dalbello claimed you didn't need to heat up like standard intuition liners. I was not a fan of them, and replaced them with my used power wrap intuition liners that had 300+ days on them. The stock liner was to squishy and didn't offer the support I wanted.
The 130's have what Dalbello calls the "ID PRO" Intuition Liners. Basically a rock hard wrap just like the Intuition power wrap liners. Much better ability to mold, and stiffer.

keyser soze

So what did you buy?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I got brand new, but older model Head RS100 from somebody on another forum. I went to Heino's in NJ and I really felt good working with Greg, although i'll know better when I get on the snow. I got custom foot beds and he tweaked them to take care of my tilted legs,

granite

I bought the Panterra 120 w/id liners two years ago. I'm still breaking them in and getting the feel for them. It takes time. Eventually, I think I will be very happy with them. Just takes a lot of time to "dial them in".

cdskier

I got brand new, but older model Head RS100 from somebody on another forum. I went to Heino's in NJ and I really felt good working with Greg, although i'll know better when I get on the snow. I got custom foot beds and he tweaked them to take care of my tilted legs,

Greg is the man. The boots he put me in and adjusted for me are the best fitting boots I've ever had.

dlague

I bought the Panterra 120 w/id liners two years ago. I'm still breaking them in and getting the feel for them. It takes time. Eventually, I think I will be very happy with them. Just takes a lot of time to "dial them in".
I bought the Lange RX 120 boots last season online and they fell great. I skied them 47 days and have 4 days so far. Broke in quickly.

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

rocks860

Skis all tuned and boots picked up, can't wait to get out there
974375d17aa9b8080d17d908a811960c.jpg