• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Hampshire Retailer Designs and Manufactures its Outerwear in the White Mountains

thetrailboss

Staff member
An interesting promo piece in the Boston Globe:

Looks like they are relatively new. Anyone tried their stuff? Made in Lincoln and Gorham, NH.

Edd

I haven’t heard of them but I’ll stop by their retail location in Lincoln. Thanks for posting this.

It’s impossible to buy everything American-made, but I make some effort. I’ve been buying clothes from this company for years: https://www.american-giant.com/

Their stuff is expensive, but I take advantage of a 25% veteran’s discount they have. The first thing I bought was their signature hoodie maybe 9 years ago. I’m pretty sure someone will be wearing that thing after I’m dead. Build quality is next level.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
$400 is a bit pricey for me. I paid $125 for a parka on clearance and have been wearing it well over 10 years. Might be time to replace it.

DanConnor

An interesting promo piece in the Boston Globe:

Looks like they are relatively new. Anyone tried their stuff? Made in Lincoln and Gorham, NH.
It looks decent, but at $400 it gotta be really good to be worth. Base layer for almost 100 sounds a bit high too to be fair.
Hardshell seems to be sold out, so hopefully some folks on the web gonna write a review/film a non-biased vid on those.

Small update(it's april right now): saw a folk at local sports/running store(was picking up my new shoes+ some goodr sunglasses), asked him how he liked it(the jacket). Told me he had used it entire Feb+march skiing and was pretty fond of it, so maybe price tag actually worth it.

Last edited: