• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member from Lake Placid

pfsarch

I've just joined the alpinezone and would like to introduce myself. I tend to ski mainly @ Whiteface but will venture west and east. I look forward to the news stream.

Face was very quiet on MLK day, surprising since the snow was good. Here's a snap from the Parron's Run just below the summit over the Holidays. The Little Whiteface summit is just held by the clouds, snow was very good.

AlpineZone2013.ParonsB-1.jpg

BenedictGomez

What a difference a few days makes. On Saturday I was told Parron's Run was an ice rink, didn't bother trying it, but it looks pretty nice in that pic. When I woke up in Lake Placid on Sunday there was already 3" on the ground and it snowed for a few more hours, so I image Monday must have been nice.

mriceyman

i love lp and whiteface.. not sure im going to get there this year but we will see

timm

Welcome, from another relative newcomer. Great picture of Whiteface, I still need to get out there.