• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Night Skiing Returns to Cranmore

thetrailboss

Staff member
I was just reading on their site and in another chat room that Cranmore will be re-instating their nightskiing, which I think is a good idea since it was something that few other resorts offered in that area.

In 1994, I spent a night there and it was fun. I really like nightskiing and it is very convenient, yet it doesn't seem to catch because it is usually a cold time of the day, the trails can get icy if they've been skied all day, and people are usually too tired.

Any other night skiing fans out there?

bvibert

Staff member
I love to head to the local hills after work for a little fun! :D Especailly when everyone else thinks its too cold or they're too tired ;)

T

trailbiscuit

More importantly, they will be going back to opening the summit of the mountain for night skiing...not just the beginner slopes. If only they brought back the noon - 9:00 ticket...