• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Okemo - "The Holy Shit Show" 4/3/11

jack97

DSCN37421.JPG

:eek: four letters... OMFG

Ski Diva

Website
www.skidiva.com
Just so everyone knows: South Face and Solitude are closed. I'm thinking they might open them for the weekend, but I don't think it's likely for tomorrow.

Greg

Staff member
Just so everyone knows: South Face and Solitude are closed. I'm thinking they might open them for the weekend, but I don't think it's likely for tomorrow.

If Sel's looks like the above pic, I have no problem just lapping it.

reefer

Ledges and Black Out should be worth a look as well.
And as I stated above Big Bang, Black Hole, Supernova and Upper Limelight were all pretty nice at Jackson Gore. You can do all of those in like a half hour......................

jack97

I have a problem with it...... something wrong about saying that "I will lap Sel all day" :-?

If they change the name to Selma, Selena or sth that would be a different story.

reefer

Sorry for my over zealous friend bringing up all these old posts. He just joined for the Loaf trip and he's trying to get his count up.....I informed him there are probably better methods. This was a nice day though...................i don't know about a liver.... maybe a toe or finger. Conditions will improve. As others have said, there has been some decent days out there. A year of patience.....