• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Old Skiing Advertisements

puckoach

Yeah, that back to the 80's add.....

Still have all the stuff. Clothes don't fit. Inside of boots disintegrated. Ski's are straight 195's, which was a move up from 175's, which were preceeded by 205's....

But, those 195's were replaced with shaped 155's, replaced three years ago by my current Legend's....

Oh, yeah those are cambered, I'm supposed to buy rockered now.

Yup, a reminder of all that $ spent.

Good thing I spend more $ at the bar forgetting what I looked like in neon colors.....

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It sounds like that ad was likely during the olympics (Lake Placid) ... probably targeted to people watching the ski events.

Puck it

Holy cow! Certainly looks like him!

Rules!!!

david-hasselhoff-19.jpg

Glenn

Years ago, a friend had a promotional video from Alta. This was was back in the VHS days btw. Anways, it always made me laugh. The narator said "Now don't go telling everyone about us!" Uhhhh, then why are you making marketing videos?

bdfreetuna

Years ago, a friend had a promotional video from Alta. This was was back in the VHS days btw. Anways, it always made me laugh. The narator said "Now don't go telling everyone about us!" Uhhhh, then why are you making marketing videos?

CalvinHobbesSantaKlaus.gif