• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pats peak

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump.

Lift Blog is reporting that Pats Peak has purchased the 1997 CTEC fixed grip quad from Lake Compounce, CT to replace the Hurricane Triple, a 1977 Borvig Triple Chair. Looks like it is going in for 2025-2026. I also believe that they may be the "NH Ski Area" looking for additional CTEC quad chairs for this lift, as mentioned last week by Lift Blog.

Henniker Town Meeting info: https://www.henniker.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif5391/f/agendas/5-8-24_agenda_pb_amended.pdf

Video of the quad at Lake Compounce. It has really weird safety bars. Holy shit that is a steep line in places!

Bump.

Lift Blog is reporting that Pats Peak has purchased the 1997 CTEC fixed grip quad from Lake Compounce, CT to replace the Hurricane Triple, a 1977 Borvig Triple Chair. Looks like it is going in for 2025-2026. I also believe that they may be the "NH Ski Area" looking for additional CTEC quad chairs for this lift, as mentioned last week by Lift Blog.

Henniker Town Meeting info: https://www.henniker.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif5391/f/agendas/5-8-24_agenda_pb_amended.pdf

Video of the quad at Lake Compounce. It has really weird safety bars. Holy shit that is a steep line in places!

First reported at NewEnglandSkiIndustry.com, including photos.

BodeMiller1

Never foreget the triple to the top '77. A triple chair, unfortunatly the lines got longer. Good for the Patonals picking up a used lift. Hopefully, they will move earth and add more pitch to the runout. They have the means.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Learn to do railroad tracks. The runout is not bad. If you don’t like it ride the double.
It has been a long time since I have skied there, but I will never forget my first visit there and being quite impressed. In fact, it was not what I even expected. They pack a lot of skiing into that 710 vertical feet. The expert stuff is legit for a Southern NH area. The snowmaking, grooming, and facilities are all good. The service is great. I hope that they don't change it.

BodeMiller1

Pats Peak is 874'. When I worked at Softdesk we took a jeep up that way over the top. From Concord New Hampshire Fisk hill you can see the trail dont go to the top. Even the new pod is set down. I think they own the land. KING FRIDAY.

Attachments

• IMG_20240527_150811.jpeg
    IMG_20240527_150811.jpeg
    849.4 KB · Views: 8