• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peak Pass, what we have all been waiting for.

drjeff

Holy crap - Just picked one up.
Doing the payment plan - $99 down and I can ride free the rest of the season!!

I'd be losing money if I didn't do it.. had a big lift card and I'm out of free tickets.

20% Off Resort Lodging – based on availability
20% Off Select Retail Items
25% Off One Lift Ticket Per Day
50% Off Tubing
Available at Select Resorts
Free Summer Scenic Chairlift Rides
Only Available at Mount Snow, Hunter, Attitash & Wildcat
One Ride Per Pass Per Day
25% Off Attitash Summer Attractions Ticket
One Per Pass Per Day
Free Admission to German & Celtic Festivals at Hunter Mountain
One ticket per pass per day
25% Off Zip Tour Rides at Hunter Mountain
One discounted ride per pass per day
$29 Greens Fees at Mount Snow Golf Club Monday – Thursday
One discounted round per pass per day

I now fully get what Mount Snow's GM meant when asked at the passholders meeting last weekend about next years pass prices, and her reply was essentially "I think you'll all be happy on March 4th when we announce things"

I was thinking that that meant something along the lines of no price increase and Hunter gets added into the mix. In no way did I actually think they'd set pricing like this!!! A very happy camper here who will be putting my VISA card down tomorrow morning at the season pass office at Mount Snow!

yeggous

How is Hunter? I trying to consider a trip next season. But it is really hard to justify. It would be a 3.5 hour drive... at least. That is difficult to justify when Jay is just as close.

Edd

I'm definitely getting one as I'm already a Peaks guy. My Snow is 3 hours for me which is just out of typical day trip range, IMO.

I'm curious how much Atticat will benefit, customer-wise. Maybe folks who'd usually do Mt Snow might give it a try?

yeggous

I'm definitely getting one as I'm already a Peaks guy. My Snow is 3 hours for me which is just out of typical day trip range, IMO.

I'm curious how much Atticat will benefit, customer-wise. Maybe folks who'd usually do Mt Snow might give it a try?

But AttiCat was already included on the Mt Snow pass. The only way we get more traffic is due to an increase in Mt Snow pass sales, not by being bundled.

I don't think much if anything changes for AttiCat. There is a small price drop and our pass holder benefits are actually being cut.

Edd

But AttiCat was already included on the Mt Snow pass. The only way we get more traffic is due to an increase in Mt Snow pass sales, not by being bundled.

I don't think much if anything changes for AttiCat. There is a small price drop and our pass holder benefits are actually being cut.

I didn't realize they were bundled with MS. Which benefits are being cut?

yeggous

I didn't realize they were bundled with MS. Which benefits are being cut?

Being scaled back:
50% off mid-week tickets for friends
$50 bring-a-friend tickets
BOGO Attitash summer tickets

TBD:
15% off food in the hotel
$25 lessons

Funky_Catskills

Just picked up my pass at Hunter... So stoked to just catch a few turns..
No season pass this year - been limited.. Now... I ride!!!!

skifree

i wonder if this puts pressure on other mountains to follow

Edd

Being scaled back:
50% off mid-week tickets for friends
$50 bring-a-friend tickets
BOGO Attitash summer tickets

TBD:
15% off food in the hotel
$25 lessons

That's funny, I was unaware of those. I recently learned that we get 20% off retail at Wildcat (I have a Granite Pass). I coupled that with a 10% off coupon and got $66 off a jacket.

frapcap

Nice!!
So jumping in on this one. Hopefully its a successful program and it sticks around.

Bostonian

This is insanely good. I mean with Mt. Snow, Crotched, Attitash and Wildcat alone it's worth the cost. I will probably do it next week, when I have more cash in hand. $99 down to ski all those and $600 ... man this is awesome. In fact, I will do this along with my gunstock pass for next year.

Los

This makes the white mountain superpass a little less appealing, but I think we'll stick with it - attitash and wildcat are, unfortunately, a little too far. Incredible deal though.

Funky_Catskills

Just walked in from taking a few runs on the pass - because I felt like it....
aaahhhh.... it's good to have a pass again... Was jonsein....