• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Phillies Dodgers

Phillycore

I hear that..... but it's sure nice to start off in the 1-0 position instead of the 0-1 position... leaves a little bit of cushion there...even if it is a little bit...

Brett's gotta get it done tomorrow for sure...

AMAC2233

Red sox vs. Phillies would make a great World Series match-up, the best part being that it would actually be on an east coast TV schedule...those 10 p.m. games are brutal during the week...

FRITOLAYGUY

Red sox vs. Phillies would make a great World Series match-up, the best part being that it would actually be on an east coast TV schedule...those 10 p.m. games are brutal during the week...

Ya know i know its all about rating but id love to see an afternoon playoff game, im sure if it was on a weekend on a saturday it would do well, sunday it wouldnt for obvious reasons.

Phillycore

half way to the big show....

Moyer going to get it done Sunday for 3/4ths.... werd!!

Mildcat

I know I'm in the minority but I get out of work at 10:30pm so I like the late starts.

I want to see the Phillies win too because I don't want to see Manny's ugly mug anymore. I have to admit it did kind of suck rooting for a wife beater though.

It was nice to root for Charlie Manuel. He just found out that morning his mother passed away. Must be tough to go out and do your job with that on your mind.

FRITOLAYGUY

Ok so i think i just read that Lowe will be going on 3days rest granted hes a sinker ball pitcher but this series might be over pretty quick for the dodgers.