• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Plattekill 3/9, Belleayre 3/10, Hunter 3/11

JimG.

Staff member
Today made 6 out of the last 7 days skiing in the Cats. Until a bluebird day today we had almost constant lake effect snows adding 2-3" per day after Quinn passed through on Wednesday. Plattekill was ridiculously good even after Powder Daize. Belleayre came through with another awesome day in the trees. And Hunter was a bump paradise today, made me feel like it was old times there. What a great week of skiing.

My morale went from low enough to be thinking about fishing last week to ready to ski into May. Thank you Ullr!

A few pics from Platty:

Pla3.jpg
Pla4.jpg
Pla5.jpg
Pla1.jpg
Pla2.jpg

bdfreetuna

Can't not have a good time when it's like that !

I hear you... last week I was thinking about doing a couple repairs on the mountain bike. Now that can wait!

JimG.

Staff member
Awesome trip report
So haappy to see a powder influeced smile for you

Lot's of smiles since March started. Yeah I was happy at Platty.

Today is my 60th birthday and it's starting to flurry here again. More snow tomorrow!!

JimG.

Staff member
Can't not have a good time when it's like that !

I hear you... last week I was thinking about doing a couple repairs on the mountain bike. Now that can wait!

Yeah thinking about fishing in late Feb is depressing.

keyser soze

Lot's of smiles since March started. Yeah I was happy at Platty.

Today is my 60th birthday and it's starting to flurry here again. More snow tomorrow!!

Happy belated 60th. Any beta on new snow/forecast/conditions at Platty?

JimG.

Staff member
Happy belated 60th. Any beta on new snow/forecast/conditions at Platty?

Powder Daize at Platty today...12" yesterday.

Had some things to do today or I would have been there. Sorry 180 I did see your message!

Platty should be amazing still on Friday. I'll be hitting Stratton Tomorrow on my MAX pass then K/Pico over weekend.