• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Plattekill Conditions

moresnow

Did anybody ski Platty this weekend (1/25-1/26)?

How does it look out there?

ScottySkis

I know their half open. And I know Bell got couple inches today. So Platty probably got the same. But experts stuff is open yet. 20$ lift tickets this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday how can you beat that price. Maybe check it out if you don't like drive to another Catskill hill.

moresnow

I know their half open. And I know Bell got couple inches today. So Platty probably got the same. But experts stuff is open yet. 20$ lift tickets this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday how can you beat that price. Maybe check it out if you don't like drive to another Catskill hill.

Thanks Scotty.

I'm aiming to get up there Wednesday. I normally try to get up there when they have a good base in the woods, but you can't go wrong for $20.

Hopefully they left some bumps around.

SKI-3PO

I was there Saturday. One trail open off the double (Northface) - snow was real good there, especially on the sides all day. It looked like they were about to start blowing the trail under the chair (Plunge) - probably are by now. Several ways down off the triple. Had to hike/ski over rocks from the triple to get to Blockbuster - Blockbuster itself is well covered, but I felt that it was a bit icy relative to the other open trails, so I only hit it once.

moresnow

Not much open but Platty is skiing great today. Of you are on the fence about tomorrow or Friday, this is the best thing I've spent a twenty on in a long while.

Details later tonight.

ScottySkis

Not much open but Platty is skiing great today. Of you are on the fence about tomorrow or Friday, this is the best thing I've spent a twenty on in a long while.

Details later tonight.

Good to hear. Have fun. I be their on Sunday.