• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Plattekill New Website

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
I'm no expert on steepness either, but Blockbuster, the home of Plattekill's mogul challenge, is the steepest trail at Plattekill. My source is reliable. ;)

BenedictGomez

I'm no expert on steepness either, but Blockbuster, the home of Plattekill's mogul challenge, is the steepest trail at Plattekill. My source is reliable. ;)

Blockbuster is the steepest at Platty.

As I said, I'll defer to the consensus then, and I knew I was out of consensus, as everyone always says Blockbuster is the steepest. It just seems to me that part of Freefall is steeper.

MarkC

As I said, I'll defer to the consensus then, and I knew I was out of consensus, as everyone always says Blockbuster is the steepest. It just seems to me that part of Freefall is steeper.

The top headwall of freefall is steeper than the top headwall of Blockbuster. Blockbuster does not get steep until the second headwall.