• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Platty 🏂🎿😃 sweet hill in West Cats NY

Scottyskis2

Platty double chair ran today
Lazzo put it on Facebook few minutes ago

Scottyskis2

Standing platy take iver group here
I think it's buy time on the hill when normally close to the public

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

RSVP For Our Après-Ski NYE P-A-R-T-YI!!

Saturday, December 31st from 3:00pm - 7:00pm

We're having a PARTY! Come join the FUN as we start the countdown to 2023. All are welcome. FREE. Ski Ticket not required!

Featuring JUST.ME and JÄK-87 from Brooklyn, NY

#plattekill #myplatty #NYE2023 @a_jake_holland SoundCloud.com/jak-87
SoundCloud.com/grant-debease
New year party information

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672359130172.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672359130172.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Scottyskis2

Little kids enjoy the best 🎿 🏂 hill in the Catskills for Little ones for sure in my opinion
"
SNOWTUBING OPENS

Reserve your 2-Hour time slot for the Holiday Weekend!
11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm, 3pm-5pm

It is highly recommended you purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee availability due to limited capacitates sold for each time slot. Onsite purchases may not be available.

Children MUST BE 3-feet tall to tube. Children may not sit on laps.

#myplatty #plattekill

Plattekill.com/Snowtubing/"
:"

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

Little kids enjoy the best 🎿 🏂 hill in the Catskills for Little ones for sure in my opinion
"
SNOWTUBING OPENS

Reserve your 2-Hour time slot for the Holiday Weekend!
11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm, 3pm-5pm

It is highly recommended you purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee availability due to limited capacitates sold for each time slot. Onsite purchases may not be available.

Children MUST BE 3-feet tall to tube. Children may not sit on laps.

#myplatty #plattekill

Plattekill.com/Snowtubing/"
:"

Scottyskis2

https://www.facebook.com/stories/12...gle=1&source=shared_permalink&mibextid=Nif5oz wedding at platty yesterday
Instam showing the new years party below. Glad people where at the hill .wish I was still paying customer. Glad I have great memories of ski here and become friends with people from the forums for ski and snowboarding good times after skiing and enjoying mjjjj too help save from depression and using different substances like few of friends who passed from that.

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

They need employees ":
"
Fiercely independent, privately owned and operated, Ski Plattekill is a true family mountain. Located in the Northeastern Catskills of New York, home to skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing fun. We pride ourselves on that uniqueness and have an atmosphere here, you won't find at corporate resorts. Plattekill has a laid-back authentic, "indie" vibe feel, unique in today's skiing world.

Choose from 39 trails and discover 2 mile long beginner cruisers and steep double black diamonds with 1100' of vertical drop. We describe it as "big mountain terrain and small mountain charm"

We are hiring multiple candidates to fulfill available positions in the Rental Shop. Candidates must be able to assist guests with all aspects of rental experience, including but not limited to, selecting rental equipment, completing rental forms and adjusting rental equipment appropriately. Checking in all equipment at the end of the day and getting ready for the following day.

Weekends are a MUST for this position with some weekday hours available!

PT & FT positions available.

Apply online at plattekill.com/employment or email mckenzie@plattekill.com if you have any questions."

Scottyskis2

Platty awesome food I absolutely miss but miss skiing more.
Hope everyone on the forums enjoyed your fun hobbies and loved ones because life is definitely too short and guess everyone has bad and good karma in life I made awesome friends through skiing that I never expected but I glad for fun time s with mjjjj skiing amazing memories. I hope others find Platty and enjoy as much as I did .

Scottyskis2

Looking like snow makes tonight at platty.

Last edited: