• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Platty 🏂🎿😃 sweet hill in West Cats NY

Scottyskis2

Season Pass price s cheap est of the year

Scottyskis2

Team Platty.. representing at this year’s National Ski Areas Association’s annual ski convention. Hanging with the big guys and feeling good about our special place in this industry of giants.

Ty @nsaa_org for helping us get here! #keepingitreal eal #fiercelyindependant #nyskiing #catskills #myplatty #plattekill

Scottyskis2

20 dazz and price for season passes going up

Scottyskis2

Private Corporate Events hosted at Plattekill Mountain are always tailored to your needs. We can host your annual summer BBQ, an intimate educational brunch, a formal frundrising dinner, and everything inbetween. Contact us at Info@Plattekill.com to discuss the details of your event!

#myplatty #plattekill #corporateevents @plattekill_wedding Plattekill Mountain Weddings & Events #dinner #bbq #brunch

Scottyskis2

Last day for the season passes sale is today
LOWEST RATES on 2023/24 Season Passes thru midnight tonight! Countdown begins…little over 6 months ‘till opening day!!!!!!!!!!!
shop.plattekill.com to purchase yours!

#seasonpass #myplatty #plattekill

Scottyskis2

… and to all a great weekend from Platty!

#myplatty #keepingitreal #plattekill #catskills
From platy Facebook page

Scottyskis2

Awesome prom s glad hs people are celebrating At the best place in the Catskills and hope the all great time together after parties
Prom at Plattekill!!! Good times and forever memories are made year round at the mountain.

#prom #prom2023 #myplatty #plattekill #privatevents #privateparties #rentthemountain #catskills

Scottyskis2

Nice writing up on platty bike I has this e with crazy crazy bike that was falling apart before I even got there not me and because of HD
Glad i can talk to good friends about our awesome bike and skiing in hiking with all my great friends

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

"Busy, busy, busy on the mountain.

#liftmaintenance #myplatty #neverstopimproving #plattekill #teamworkmakesthedreamwork"""