• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Platty 🏂🎿😃 sweet hill in West Cats NY

Scottyskis2

Good for them
""
To all our Plattekill followers: if you are anywhere near or know anyone who lives near Durango, Colorado - Hesperus Mountain who is able to help….There is an ACTIVE SEARCH going on for someone from our hometown, Roxbury, NY, who was hiking in the mountains there and is now MISSING. See below for Information/details/who to contact to help.
Thank you everyone for sharing 🙏.

#hesperus #hesperusmountain #durangocolorado""

Scottyskis2

Last edited:

Scottyskis2

THIS Saturday, Aug 26 @ 1pm, there will be a Guiness World Record attempt at Plattekill for the longest Hot Wheels Course spanning the entire Upper & Lower Face trails - with matchbox cars coming down the mtn on 3600 feet of track! This is all for a very good cause… to raise funds for the Shriners Children's Hospital. Eric Morabito is doing this in conjunction with a charity walk he does and hopes to make even bigger than ever this year by adding this feat! If you are in the area, come on over and check it out or better yet…consider a donation for the cause! ❤️
#charityfundraiser #hotwheels

Scottyskis2

The TRACK IS SET. 2600’ of it !!!! Enough to beat the Guiness World Record if Eric Morabito can get a matchbox car to the finish! Tomorrow @ 1pm he’ll attempt just that. It’s taken Eric 20 hours to single-handedly (mostly in the rain) lay down this plastic track all in an effort to raise funds for Shriners Children's hospitals. That is the AMAZING part of all this. Please show your support if you can,,,it’s people like Eric that truly make our world a better place.

Scottyskis2

3,500’ of SNOWMAKING added to ‘Rascal’s Flats’ AND ‘I Think I Can’ trails …
PLUS, we continue to widen these trails for all our novice skiers and riders!
See you all SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
#myplatty #plattekill #catskillskiing #catski
Klls

BenedictGomez

Makes me sad that they're widening I Think I Can. That was basically the whole point of the trail & its nom de guerre.

Scottyskis2

Check out the latest update from Plattekill Mountain...

Scottyskis2

From platty good early season snow for them.
"10-12” from the heavens sure does make things magical around here!
#thankyoumothernature #letitsnow""