• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Poll: Which will be open more this year: Whiteface Slides or Hickory Mountain?

Whiteface Slides or Hisckory open more this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St. Jerry

Was having this debate with the wife yesterday driving back from skiing. i'm going with Hickory becuase it's looking to be a cold winter. However, as my wife pointed out that also works in the favor of the Slides.

So our over-under for Hickory is 14 days open vs. 8 for the Slides. But it could go either way.

Hawkshot99

I stopped into Hickory the last time I was at Gore. The place looked like a lot of fun, but it was midweek and they were closed. I wish they operated more than weekends/holidays as I will never be able to ski there because of work.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

witch hobble

And how many days will both be open simultaneously?

got my fingers crossed for you Hickory!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Was having this debate with the wife yesterday driving back from skiing. i'm going with Hickory becuase it's looking to be a cold winter. However, as my wife pointed out that also works in the favor of the Slides.

So our over-under for Hickory is 14 days open vs. 8 for the Slides. But it could go either way.

cps27 - registered at AZ for 10 years!!

St. Jerry

So who won? I think Hickory was open for at least 6 days. I think, could be wrong, that the slides were not opened that many days.