• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder Hounds

MadMadWorld

Looks like a decent storm coming Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday. Looks like a strip through the middle of New England will get hit the hardest. Killington/Cannon/Mad River Valley/Sugarloaf are going to get the most action.....

Where will you be?

dmc

LA ... Again.... booooooo!!!!!

End of year BS....

dmc

Can you go to any of the snowy mountains while your their?

Not this time.. But I have 500,000 miles on Delta so i guess i can got where I want... :)

thinking of hitting Big Bear in January when I'm there...

Bumpsis

No freshies for me either. End of the year rush at work. I guess I'll be there (Cannon) with the crowds on Saturday. I really hope that the ski areas will get the chance to put down some man made base to make the most of the upcoming snow.

jaytrem

Not this time.. But I have 500,000 miles on Delta so i guess i can got where I want... :)

thinking of hitting Big Bear in January when I'm there...

Had a great time up there a couple ago, real nice snow. But the ride back down was insane. Saw 50+ cars that were involved in accidents. If you can avoid driving at the same time as the everybody else it would probably be a good thing. That Bear Mountain has a lot of fun stuff though, so it was well worth the hassle.

Cannonball

Looks like a decent storm coming Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday. Looks like a strip through the middle of New England will get hit the hardest. Killington/Cannon/Mad River Valley/Sugarloaf are going to get the most action.....

Where will you be?

As in Six days from now? What could possibly go wrong between now and then?

But if it's really on....Cannon fo sho

crank

I am taking Amtrack up to Burlington tomorrow and plan to drive home with my son who is at school there. Promised his mother he would be home for the holidays by Wednesday...figured the skiing would only be meh and we would be tired of lapping limited amounts of groomers on manufactured snow. So yeah it will dump Wednesday.

ScottySkis

I am taking Amtrack up to Burlington tomorrow and plan to drive home with my son who is at school there. Promised his mother he would be home for the holidays by Wednesday...figured the skiing would only be meh and we would be tired of lapping limited amounts of groomers on manufactured snow. So yeah it will dump Wednesday.

Stowe has gotten snow this early season, you might want to check it out.

Mpdsnowman

I love this time of year. Im just waiting for that first dump that will cover the whole mountain and "Poaching" season begins lol. Where I ride it is "officially" discouraged, yet Unofficially "encouraged" lol.

crank

Stowe has gotten snow this early season, you might want to check it out.

We are going to stay in his apartment in Burlington for a couple of days and start at Sugarbush since he has a pass there. We may head to Jay and take advantage of a deal they have there that includes lodging, water park and skiing for $219 for up to 4. going to have my nephew as well so we will be 3. Going to wait on Stowe until side country is skiable this season. Would not usually go to Jay for trail skiing but with the deal and the water park figured what the hell we can swim if we get bored on piste.

Huck_It_Baby

Where will you be?

Working on excuses for work already.

Hoping nVT gets some love.

ScottySkis

Working on excuses for work already.

Hoping nVT gets some love.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm not supposed to take any days off into after X_mas but my boss pissed me off so bad that it snows a foot plus next week and my home hill opens I think I be going to my home hill.:)