• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pre Summit Summit, Saddleback 2/8/13

Cornhead

Anyone attending the AZ Summit, or not, BackLoafRiver and I, at least, will be skiing Saddleback Friday, February 8th, the day before the AZ Summit. It's pretty close to the Loaf, 20-30 miles. They offer a group rate of $29. I don't know what the minimum is to apply for the group rate, I'll give them a call.

Cornhead

Minimum 20 for $29 lift tickets, don't think that's likely. You can get a $35 ticket, plus a free Whaleback ticket, and other discounts, through the Mountain Sports Club, www.mountainsportsclub.com I'll have to check Craigslist too, thanks Scotty.

xwhaler

Minimum 20 for $29 lift tickets, don't think that's likely. You can get a $35 ticket, plus a free Whaleback ticket, and other discounts, through the Mountain Sports Club, www.mountainsportsclub.com I'll have to check Craigslist too, thanks Scotty.

Mtn Sports Club is legit---I've ordered from them 2 straight yrs now...you will get your 2 vouchers quickly.
Another mtn to consider on the way up would be Black of ME....$15 tickets all day every day. I've heard great things abt that mtn.

Cornhead

Mtn Sports Club is legit---I've ordered from them 2 straight yrs now...you will get your 2 vouchers quickly.
Another mtn to consider on the way up would be Black of ME....$15 tickets all day every day. I've heard great things abt that mtn.
Thanks for the beta xwhaler, not sure what I may do after the Summit. I think I'm going to stay over Sunday night, 9hr drive back to Binghamton, NY. I may hit something on Monday on the way home, I may be shot after four full days in a row! I'm no Spring chicken!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
have fun guys - I'm going to be at Sugarloaf that Friday as well. With the baby, I wo'nt be driving to different places, although I have yet to try Saddleback.

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Cornhead

have fun guys - I'm going to be at Sugarloaf that Friday as well. With the baby, I wo'nt be driving to different places, although I have yet to try Saddleback.

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Do it, I'll be driving from the Loaf, you can come along. Shit, I'll be 530 miles from home, what's another 20? Too bad salsgang can't be there for a guided tour. Any other Saddleback regulars plan on being there?

rocojerry

before updated forecasts, I was thinking maybe I'd go for a hike or something friday....

Now, saddleback and loaf are both in the cards!