• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

problems at institution!!

Black Phantom

its still there. there is a locked thread where he just goes on personal attacks on me. I was gonna have him banned but apparently it was already done. quite amusing that someone who regards themself as so smart that he got himself banned with something that sounded like it came out of beavis and butthead.

Here you go. Put this on. It'll make you feel better.

band-aid-celeb-charity.jpg

NYDrew

Aside from that, there were three separate occasions where he took a jab at me and I let it slide. only when I asked him to not quote me to justify his asinine behavior and to not advertise his religion and home because it gives us all a real bad name. That is when the volume went way up. I also never went on an attack into the protected zone. I never entered into anything protected by the anti-discrimination laws.

I ripped on his absurdity, I made a parody, I used information readily available on the forum. On the flip side, he went on several directed attacks citing knowledge with no information, sort of a libel thing. Having been shot like a cornered animal, he resorted to 1990's playground insults "gay.". Thats technically sexual harassment and in both our states protected by the anti-discrimination laws that were added to the federal civil rights act of 1964.

He was asked to stop certain behaviors, he choose instead to highlight them, he should have been smarter then that.

Maybe I missed something, but mocking his insane threads is not a personal attack?

Black Phantom

Aside from that, there were three separate occasions where he took a jab at me and I let it slide. only when I asked him to not quote me to justify his asinine behavior and to not advertise his religion and home because it gives us all a real bad name. That is when the volume went way up. I also never went on an attack into the protected zone. I never entered into anything protected by the anti-discrimination laws.

I ripped on his absurdity, I made a parody, I used information readily available on the forum. On the flip side, he went on several directed attacks citing knowledge with no information, sort of a libel thing. Having been shot like a cornered animal, he resorted to 1990's playground insults "gay.". Thats technically sexual harassment and in both our states protected by the anti-discrimination laws that were added to the federal civil rights act of 1964.

He was asked to stop certain behaviors, he choose instead to highlight them, he should have been smarter then that.

This is about the funniest item I have ever read on this site.

51KvYzFVKqL.jpg

tjf67

What is the protected zone?

Glenn

I think Black Phantom is BB's alter ego....IP spoofing. Similar posting style, with marginally better gramme\ar....and those random copy and past articles with no comments on the article being posted.

You read it here first....just like Bobby Filet.....

Mildcat

What is the protected zone?

It is a gray area. If you start raggin on someone and they come back with an insult that hurts your feelings than they crossed over into the protected zone. :roll:

Anti Discrimination? Libel? Sexual Harassment? Don't advertise your religion? Please tell me you're joking! Some people are just way too thin skinned.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
It is a gray area. If you start raggin on someone and they come back with an insult that hurts your feelings than they crossed over into the protected zone. :roll:

Anti Discrimination? Libel? Sexual Harassment? Don't advertise your religion? Please tell me you're joking! Some people are just way too thin skinned.

Welcome to the real world Mildcat! These things can and may be used against you in real life, in venues far beyond AZ.

NYDrew

didn't bother me one bit. he was banned before I complained. wont say it didn't make me happy, the guy is a dirtbag. but he is gone now, so why still talk about it.

Riverskier

The voice of reason!