• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sierra Snowboard

wa-loaf

Doesn't seem to carry ski gear anymore. Did they split off the ski section or just stop selling it?

Trekchick

Wa-Loaf, I had a chat with Jim Friday. It sounds like they are changing some stuff around, but I'm not sure the details. Mostly I talked to him about some new stuff that TC NEEDS!! :)

I'll pm Jim on Epic and see if he can shed some light.

Trekchick

This from SierraJim on Epic:
Accompanied by a link to his ski web site.
http://www.sierraskis.com/shop/skis_0.asp

Have no fear OldSnowboarder........Still have the snowboard site, but separate from the ski site.
http://www.sierrasnowboard.com/

The new website is a couple of weeks from being finished. It is "up" and mostly functional, but it will be a work in progress for a while yet. We have not made a full announcement yet because there is soooo much to do. Our '09 test reviews are done and mostly edited in text, but there will be over 100 videos, new tutorials, new merchandising, instant product chat, and a bunch of other stuff that is not quite ready.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

SJ

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Good to know! I received the most awesome customer service from them this past spring and they are definitely a retailer I would recommend!

wa-loaf

Thanks, I figured it out. But they really need a link to the ski website on the snowboard site since that's where everyone goes. That's just basic user-friendliness even if it is still a work on progress.

Mildcat

Is that the site that had the $299 packages? Do they still do that?

Trekchick

Thanks, I figured it out. But they really need a link to the ski website on the snowboard site since that's where everyone goes. That's just basic user-friendliness even if it is still a work on progress.
I agree. Hope it was just an oversight that they will fix.

Is that the site that had the $299 packages? Do they still do that?
They do have some killer deals at the end of the season. Deals that make SAC look like a rip off.